Last modified March 15, 2019
PRICETRACE UK LIMITED ("Dealmoon UK," "we" or "us") wants to protect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Accordingly, we will respond to allegations of copyright infringement in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988. The Copyright Designs and Parent Act 1988 provides a process for a copyright owner to give notification to us if you believe that content available on or through www.dealmoon.co.uk or any other affiliated social media accounts owned by Dealmoon UK at Sina Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, Renren, Wechat, etc. and any other websites, mobile and other applications, or services that post a link to this Agreement and the information, forums, content and services that Dealmoon UK owns, controls or makes available therein (collectively the "Sites and Forums") infringes one or more of your copyrights. When an effective notification is received, we will respond to this notification by taking down the offending content.
To File a Take-down Notification. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, believe that any content or advertised for sale on any of our Sites of Forums contains a defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights are being infringed, please notify us by completing and submitting the appropriate notification (a "Notification) by post, email or fax with the information described below for us to respond.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing the specific Dealmoon UK website or forum wherein the alleged infringing content is located and providing URLs in the body of your DMCA notification is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to: PRICETRACE UK LIMITED, Attn: Copyright Agent, Dealmoon UK, Wework, 1 St Peter's Square, Manchester M2 3DE, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or any activity is infringing or that any material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable to us for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or enabling access to it.
To File a Counter-Notification. If you believe that material that you posted to any of the Sites and Forums has been wrongfully removed in response to a Notification submitted by a copyright owner, you may send us a Counter-Notification ("Counter-Notification") in writing asking that the material be restored (if you are eligible to have the material restored, as outlined below) containing the following information to our Copyright Agent.
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district where you reside, or, if you are located outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Dealmoon UK May be found and that you will accept service of process from the party who provided the Notice of Claimed Infringement or an agent of such party.
You can send the Counter-Notification to our Designated Agent at:
PRICETRACE UK LIMITED
Attn: Copyright Agent
Dealmoon UK, Wework, 1 St Peter's Square,
Manchester M2 3DE
用户在Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）网站及APP上传或发布的内容，用户应保证其为著作权人或已取得相关权利人的合法授权，并且该内容不会侵犯任何第三方的合法权益，并保证该等内容具有准确性、真实性、正当性、合法性，且不得以任何形式侵犯第三人权益，因抄袭、转载、侵权等行为所产生的纠纷由用户自行解决，Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）不承担任何法律责任。用户的言论侵犯了任何第三方的著作权或其他权利，第三方发出有效的权利通知时，Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）有权在初步审核的基础上决定删除相关的内容。且Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）有权在必要时配合第三方、司法机关或行政机关完成相关的取证，并根据法律、主管部门或司法部门的要求披露用户信息。若您认为您的知识产权或其他合法权益被侵犯，请按照上述要求联系我们。
用户在Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）网站及APP上传或发布的内容, 授予Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）全球通用的永久性免版税许可，许可Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）出于任何目的在任何现有媒体和未来出现的媒体中转发、拷贝、采用、复制、传播用户发布在网站和论坛上的内容和信息。用户明确同意，Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）可自行决定无偿地将用户发布的任何内容或发送给Dealmoon UK（英国省钱快报）的任何通信中所包含的任何想法、概念、知识和技术用于任何目的，包括但不仅限于利用此类信息来开发、生产和营销产品及服务。